Where an adult has lost their mental capacity, family members may encounter difficulties
in dealing with their financial affairs, arranging a care home or giving consent to medical
treatment. In these circumstances, an application has to be made to the Sheriff Court for a
Guardianship Order or Intervention Order

We are one of a limited number of firms who deal with applications for Guardianships or
Intervention Orders under the Adults with Incapacity legislation and have developed a strong expertise in these matters.

It is important to note that Civil Legal Aid is available for all Guardianship and Intervention Order applications which involve the welfare of the adult,

Click here to enquire about Guardianships

Comments are closed.